Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Archangel - Uncanny X-Men


Archangel, or Warren Worthington III is tall, blonde, handsome and rich. He used to have huge feathered wings, but I like his metal wings so much better. For one thing they'd be easier to clean. You can just wipe those off with a cloth.
Styles
Hair: HeroicHead: NoneFace: NoneAccessory: NoneShoulders: NoneEmblem: Moon,
Hands: Arctic GearWaist: NoneFeet: Beyond High-TechChest: Slimline,
Legs: Two-Color SlimlineBack: Fire SoulSkin: Human Skin 02,
Primary Weapon: Bare Hands (Brawling)Trinket: NoneMaterial: Silver.

The new Fire Soul wings are perfect for Archangel, and are one of my new favourite style pieces in game.

I've applied the Silver material to give them an extra metallic sheen.

Colours
Palette 01: 0010A1Palette 02: FFFFFFPalette 03: FFB208Palette 04: None
Skin: 215FD8Eyes: 0030FFHair: FFD34FMakeup: 0010A1.

Even though the Fire Soul wings are already metallic, they are quite light. Colouring them a shade of grey didn't look nearly as good as using the Silver material on them.

Character Choices
Power: EarthWeapon: BrawlingMovement: FlightBody TypeStriker Large,
PersonalitySerious.

Use flight powers. He has wings!

Pictures




3 comments:

  1. I love your work, I'm always checking in for inspiration! Could you maybe do Mockingbird in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I keep getting stuck on Mockingbird. Really hard to make one I am happy with. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think of is owlsuit legs, and then I get stuck too! I'm counting on you ;)

    ReplyDelete