Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Psylocke - Uncanny X-Men

Psylocke's Uncanny X-Men (2016) costume.

Styles
Hair: Ponytails, Head: None, Face: None & Winged Monarch, Accessory: Enigmatic Aura - Head,
Shoulders: Shock Jock, Emblem: None, Hands: Tech Sniper, Waist: Tech Ninja, Feet: None,
Chest: High-Density Tactical Shirt, Legs: Enhanced Mid-Nite, Back: None, Skin: Human Skin 03,
Primary Weapon: Katana (One Handed) & Cerebral Claws (Martial Arts), Trinket: None,
Material: Enigmatic Material, Movement: Default, Consummable: None.

Colours
Palette 01: 000000, Palette 02: 660084, Palette 03: 14001A, Palette 04: None
Skin: 936636, Eyes: 9600F3, Hair: 080013, Makeup: C40000.

Character Choices
Power: Mental, Weapon: One Handed & Martial Arts, Movement: Acrobatics, Body Type: Monarch Small, Personality: Powerful.

Use the second dark purple colour (Palette 03) on the second glowing leg stripe.

Pictures




4 comments:

  1. Nice! Now that she is back in the british body, I would love to see you recreating her current Uncanny X-Men look too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely trying! Not an easy one to do unfortunately.

      Delete
    2. I tried and Im using Stalwart defender chest with the upper part of chest skin colored with formal gloves but I think I could do better. You always have great imagination like the last Scarlet Witch using Nightwing PVP chest style. I'll be checking regularly!

      Delete
    3. So I made it... But now I kind of want to wait for the new hair!

      Delete