Sunday, June 18, 2017

Professor X


Professor X, or  Charles Xavier is the leader of the X-Men. The "world's most powerful telepath", he was originally wheelchair bound, then could walk, then was in a wheelchair again, then could walk AGAIN. Like most longstanding comic book characters he's been pretty much ruined and maligned by modern writer's, with the exception of a character saving stretch of X-Men Legacy comics by Mike Carey.
Styles
Hair: None, Head: None, Face: None, Accessory: None, Shoulders: None, Emblem: None,
Hands: None, Waist: None, Feet: Business, Chest: Business, Legs: Urban Business, Back: None,
Skin: Human Skin 03, Primary Weapon: Bare Hands (Hand Blaster).

I'm not going to be detailing where styles can be found anymore. I don't have the time, so I either needed to strip my posts back a lot or not post at all. Besides, it's very easy to google where to find the styles you need.

Colours
Palette 01: FFFFFF, Palette 02: ED9420, Palette 03: 000310, Palette 04: None
Skin: A86C4A, Eyes: 000595, Hair: None, Makeup: FFFFFF.

For the most part Xavier has never had a traditional costume. When I picture him I always see him in a suit and tie.

Character Choices
Power: Mental, Weapon: Hand Blasters, Movement: Acrobatics, Body Type: Monarch Small, Personality: Powerful.

Like all psychics, Hand Blasters is probably the only weapon type that makes any sense. Unless you want to go with brawling. Young Xavier didn't mind the odd bar-room brawl.
Pictures




3 comments: